Investing in efficient and renewable energy technology is good for your business. But finding the funding on the right terms to finance your energy project can be very hard. ReEnergise Finance can bring that funding to you, when and where you need it… and on the right terms.
Our finance provides
- Commercial energy projects from around £100,000 to £1,000,000.
- A choice of lease or hire purchase facilities according to your requirements.
- Up to 100% of equipment and installation costs including ground works and plant room construction.
- Terms of up to 10 years.
- Competitive fixed interest rates and fixed repayments.
- Bespoke payment profiles structured to match your cash flow linked to energy savings and government incentives.
- Stage payments funded during construction phase.
- VAT can be included in the finance package (a key benefit for clients with charitable status).
- Secured on financed assets only.
- A comprehensive range of technologies supported including biomass, solar PV and thermal, heat pumps, wind turbines, hydro schemes and anaerobic digesters.
- Single point of contact, quick decisions and no fuss.
Public Sector Operating Lease
FRS 102 Compliant Operating Lease incorporating largely the same benefits as those highlighted above.
The Department for Education's guidance to schools states:
''A Finance Lease is equivalent to you committing the school to a loan, which is prohibited under current legislation.''
''An Operating Lease is the only type of lease a school should enter into. These leases involve the school paying a rental fee for the hire of an asset for a period of time, and are similar to a rental agreement. No other types of lease, such as Finance Lease or Hire Purchase, may be entered into by the school as this is a form of borrowing.''
If you’d like more information about our finance offering, please call us on 01428 608462, or email us at email@example.com