terms & conditions
ReEnergise Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their details after completing a questionnaire about becoming a zero-carbon school.
2. Employees of ReEnergise Projects Limited, its group of companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete a questionnaire and return it by post to ReEnergise Projects Limited at ReEnergise Ltd., 20 Headley Road, Grayshott, Surrey, GU26 6LB. Only one entry per household is permitted. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at [email protected]
5. The opening date for entries is 9am on 28/09/20. The closing date of the prize draw is 6pm on 4/11/20. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. Three prize winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 5/11/20
7. The winners will receive the prizes described in the promotional materials for the Prize Draw.
8. ReEnergise Projects Limited accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prizes and not specifically included in the prizes.
9. The winner will be notified by email or phone (using the details provided at entry) on or before 11/11/20 and must provide contact details to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to ReEnergise Projects Limited within 14 days of being notified by ReEnergise Projects Limited, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and ReEnergise Projects Limited shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and ReEnergise Projects Limited shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. ReEnergise Projects Limited does not accept any responsibility if a winner is unable to take up the prize.
11. The prizes will be delivered to the winners by ReEnergise Projects Limited within 30 days of being notified of their wins, or at a time agreed with the winners.
12. The name of the winner can be obtained after 11/11/20 by sending an email to [email protected] within 30 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. ReEnergise Projects Limited retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
15. The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, ReEnergise Projects Limited and Elephant Gin shall not in any circumstances be responsible for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. ReEnergise Projects Limited further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s property relating to or resulting from participation in the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of ReEnergise Projects Limited for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. ReEnergise Projects Limited reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of ReEnergise Projects Limited in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. ReEnergise Projects Limited shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
19. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.