A helping hand in a confusing market
Since we started in 2010 we’ve worked with and talked to hundreds of organisations.
Some common themes have emerged:
- Senior managers are often concerned about excessive energy usage and cost, but have more pressing demands on their time.
- People don’t realise how much can be saved by investing in low-carbon energy.
- The related legislation and processes seem confusing.
- Organisations lack the funds to invest.
- The market is confusing and hazardous because there are so many options, so many suppliers, and so many vested interests.
In short, good opportunities are being lost through lack of time and money, overly complex legislation, and a difficult and confusing market.
Our approach is to find a way through all this for our clients, and guide them along it step-by-step. Think of us as enablers, sitting on the client’s side of the negotiating table, but knowing exactly which suppliers and installers to mobilise for a particular project, and then directing and coordinating their work on the client’s behalf.
We guide clients step-by-step through a risk reduction process
Would you like a free consultation?
"ReEnergise are a breath of fresh air in the energy business. They bring a novel approach to energy procurement, and evidently know a lot about energy account management. They’ve saved us a small fortune; and they are fun to work with. I highly recommend them."
"I commend ReEnergise to you. They are a highly professional, client-focused team with a great deal of patience. They are also great fun to work with… Overall they have delivered outstanding value for money and I cannot fault them."
"From all my research over the last two and a half years no-one else has come close to the level of engagement and commitment to providing a bespoke solution for the School."
''We have worked with ReEnergise on a range of Barlavington Estate low-carbon energy projects over the last five years. They bring a refreshing approach to what can be a confusing marketplace. We greatly value their independent and pragmatic perspective.''